Friday 8 June 2012

My Favourite Make-up Products

Scandal Eyes Mascara

My favourite ever mascara has to be scandaleyes by rimmel.
The retail price for this mascara is £6.99 from boots, but you can buy it for £5 in bodycare. BARGAIN!
I like to have long thick eyelashes and with this you it looks instantly thicker and longer and you don't have to pile on layer after layer. I would definately recommend this mascara as it is my favourite. I don't see the need to spend loads of money on a high-end mascara when you can buy this affordable mascara which really works.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

I absolutly love this foundation, my mum bought it for me a couple of months ago and i have loved it ever since. The retail price for this is £26.50 but it really works. It stays in place for hours on end in any weather, and doesn't fade or change colour. It is a matte finish and covers any redness and blemishes. You just have to make sure before you use it you put on any moisturiser as this foundation is very drying. This foundation has won a beauty club award 2012. I think if you are thinking of splurging on a good foundation which will make you look flawless i would definately reccommend this one!


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

 Mineralize SkinfinishThis is the best highlighter in the world. I got this as a christmas present and i am in love with it and it will look good on all skin tones. The retail price for this £21.50 which is quite pricey but it is worth it and is very long-lasting! I am just in love with it! Mac's mineralize skinfinish come in two shades the lighter one is Soft and Gentle and if you have a darker skin tone you could try Gold Deposit instead.


MUA Dusk Till Dawn Eye Shadow Pallette

I recently purchased this eye shadow as it was only £4 and i had heard alot of hype about it but when i used it for the first time i was shocked by how pigmented and pretty the colours are. I did my sister's makeup last weekend and i used this pallette and did a smokey eye for her and she said she got loads of compliments from her friends asking her where her eyeshadow was from. There are 12 beautiful shimmery colours for only £4. I think if you want an affordable eye shadow pallette which you can wear either during the day or at night, i think you should definately get this one!

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

This is the best eyeliner i have ever used. It is the most long-wearing and if you put some of it in the morning it will stay there for the rest of the day and not smudged at all. I love how pigmented it is and it looks good with alot of mascara/false eyelashes. This is an amazing beauty product and i highly recommend it. The retail price for the eyeliner is £15.50 and if you want to buy the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, that is £21 which is very expensive but it is the best brush you can use for this gel eyeliner.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment