Saturday 9 June 2012

Skincare Routine

I do my skincare rountine just before i go to bed. I have just started using LUSH Products and i use alot of it in my routine. I start off by taking off my eye-makeup as i use alot of mascara/eye-shadow's. I take my garnier gentle eye make-up remover and put it on a cotton wool pad,i then take off all my eye make-up. I then take my lush ultrabland cleanser and spread it out all over my face, using my fingers, and sometimes take a hot flannel and remove excess dirt/oil. But sometimes just take it off with a cotton wool pad. I then take my breath of fresh air toner put it on my cotton wool pad i then put it all around my face and it removes every piece of make-up i had on my face that day.
Also 2 times a week i use lush's cupcake facemask and once a week i use Sanctuary's brightening facial scrub which i share with my mum.
Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of trying any new skincare. All the products in this routine i think really work, but this is just my opinion.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment