Saturday 15 September 2012

review of naked 2 pallette..








I have wanted to buy one of the naked pallettes ever since i had heard of them, they are perfect for all occations, as there are light cream/brown colours and also dark matte black colours for night, but of course you can still mix it up however you want.

I have to say it is the best eyeshadow pallette i have ever purchased. The reason i bought it was because when i was on the plane on the way to going on holiday it was reduced from £36 to £30. I know it is still a lot of money but i knew it was worth the money because i'd use it all the time. The colours are great and very pigmented. I know buying a pallette this expensive isn't for everyone so if you didnt want to splurge you could buy the MUA heaven and earth pallette as a dupe for it.

Here are some pictures and swatches :-
 

 
I would highly recommened this palette to anyone wanting to buy a great eyeshadow palette,
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment