Saturday 10 November 2012

The best bathbombs ever.

Bathbombs

i recently went to the lush shop and bought two gorgeously smelling bathbombs. I bought Party Popper which is in the christmas line and The Enchanter which was the limited edition halloween one.

-Party popper
The party popper bathbomb is GORGEOUS. I smelt it and had to buy it. It had a citrusy smell to it and when it was in my bath it turned the colour pink and left behind loads of little pieces of soap to wash with in the bath also when it is fizzing in the bath you can hear the popping candy that is in it popping. It retails for £2.90 and that is great for the most amazing bath ever.



-The Enchanter
This is the best smelling bathbomb i have ever smelt and for £3.20
 it is most deffinately worth it. When i was in the shop the man gave us a demonstration of the colour it would go in your bath and it was beautiful. It turned from orange to yellow to pink but i was scared when i brought it home it wouldnt be the same in a larger tub. So when i put it in i was abit nervous. But it suprised me and turned my bath into all 3 vivid colour and it smelt gorgeous! I really want to reperchase this but i don't think they still sell it as it was a limited edition one for halloween which is sad so i hope they bring it back out.


I will deffo buy more bathbombs from lush cos they are just amazing. I can't wait to try more from the christmas line.

-xoxo soph

2 comments:

  1. Bath bombs are amazing! This is something I need to try-I've been told Lush is great!

    x
    Christina
    http://www.shopilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the liebster award, you can check more out on my blog!

    www.missdaisylu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete